De Bijenkorf uses the following type of Cookies:
- Functional Cookies. These are cookies that are necessary to make the Website function properly and provide the services you have requested, for example to memorize which vacancies you have saved as favourites.
- Analytical Cookies (first and third party). These are, for example, Cookies that analyse the use of the Website, such as the number of visitors and the pages viewed, so that we can improve the quality and/or effectiveness of the Website. These Cookies only have a minor impact on your privacy. The statistics and other reports cannot be traced back to individuals.
- Tracking Cookies (first and third party). These are Cookies that are used to track your browsing behavior, so that we (or third parties) can offer you targeted advertisements and show content that is relevant to you. We can do this not only via the Website, but also via advertisements that are displayed. If tracking cookies are not used, it does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. In that case, the advertisements will no longer be tailored to your personal preferences and interests.
The table below provides an overview of the Cookies we use, including the purposes for which they are used and the third parties involved:
- dbk_cookie_acceptance: Saving the cookie opt-in/opt-out. domain: werkenbijdebijenkorf.nl - duration: 5 years
- favouriteid: This cookie enables us to save your favorite vacancies cookie. domain: werkenbijdebijenkorf.nl - duration: 1 year
- NID: Saves Google settings. domain: google.com - duration: 6 months
- _ga: Used to distinguish different users. domain: werkenbijdebijenkorf.nl - duration: 2 years
- _gat: Used to limit the number of requests. domain: werkenbijdebijenkorf.nl – duration: 1 minute
- _gid: Used to distinguish different users. domain: werkenbijdebijenkorf.nl - duration: 1 day
We do our utmost to keep this overview up to date. If you nevertheless encounter a cookie that is not on this list, you can report this to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.